Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome (First Post)

Welcome to this edition of Blogspot. Here I'm hoping to create a decent blog based off of the MUD Internet game Achaea, primarily the character Samakhulis of the Druids.

So...the deal is that I can't stand surfing and finding AngelFire and Yahoo Achaea sites with all of their advertising and bragging, such as "My name is Smiktethor and I have (somehow) transed in all of the skills and have 5000000 credits to my name and I'm the strongest ever, even though I can't prove it and blah, blah, blah...." Also, I'm tired of searching for help on certain aspects of the game and finding someone's forum thread that gives some big log on the fight they had last month (yesterday).

I hope to accomplish a little more than the above, such as giving a detailed history/personal log without all of the extra junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're Achaean, it'd be appreciated (although not required) to use the Name/URL selection to sign your comment. Beware: All comments are moderated, so any language will be censored. So don't even try.