Sunday, August 2, 2009

8-2-09

Okay..for a special request from Alynia who is the second person to discover this thing and actually TELL me, I'm posting.

Now to get back in the mood...I was writing these in first person, was I not? I think so. So I will.

Things have been quiet. I got HR5 in the Druids, which is the BEST! Also, Alynia, a long-time friend of mine has come to stay permanently at my house as a sort of house-keeper you might call it (thanks for the inspiration, Alynia. I almost forgot this blog existed!).

So I made HR5, Level 81 and reached 2 million sovereigns in my bank account. What else? Not much. A huge credit and crown sale just started and I can't do anything because my soul is penniless.

It's late, and I'm tired..almost a zombie..and I must get going. Hopefully I'll remember this thing a little more so I can get it updated more often than not.

Take care and sweet dreams (which reminds me.. I also joined Valnurana's pre-Order - The Emnia Ecstasia).

-Samakhulis Moonflair

P.S. Where'd the Moonflair come from? I was bloodlined to Aohara, if you didn't already know.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You made a blog post for me! Hope to inspire you more often! Like... more than once a week *cough*

    ReplyDelete

If you're Achaean, it'd be appreciated (although not required) to use the Name/URL selection to sign your comment. Beware: All comments are moderated, so any language will be censored. So don't even try.