Friday, March 18, 2011

The Fairy Garden - HUGE Update!!

As of...two days ago, we finally activated DSL at our house. With this news in mind, I've decided to try and make the Fairy Garden live 24/7! No more of these third-party hosting services that never work and take days to figure out...I've got this one set up already and running! And on the old address to: fairygarden.no-ip.org:3349
And just today I created a forum based on the free phpBB software. THAT is located at http://fairygarden.no-ip.org/forums/.
Anyway, hopefully I can keep developing it a little more now that it's up, and of course, hopefully I'll have more people asking in or just popping in....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're Achaean, it'd be appreciated (although not required) to use the Name/URL selection to sign your comment. Beware: All comments are moderated, so any language will be censored. So don't even try.