Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Friends and Gaia

Hello, everyone! I'm just feeling in a posty kind of mood. Not postal. Posty! I just wanted to comment on a few things (and of course, post links to other places which I can talk about later).

First off though, I'd like to say that I have been getting to know a bunch of new people as friends: Elone, Ashlean, Illydwen and others. Of course, so far only Illydwen is a mutually -official- friend friend, but it's the others are becoming good friends unofficially also.

I also JUST discovered Gaia Online like yesterday. And I've been exploring like crazy around there.

Here's what I made my character look like:



You can see the full profile page at:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/28768553

So far I'm just now figuring it out, so if I'm a little off on technique, that's why. Anyways, hope you all are doing well also!

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog. I love it! Hope to meet you in game sometime,

    Raelynn

    ReplyDelete

If you're Achaean, it'd be appreciated (although not required) to use the Name/URL selection to sign your comment. Beware: All comments are moderated, so any language will be censored. So don't even try.